A carbon peel is a revolutionary laser treatment that is completely painless with minimal-to- zero downtime. It is highly beneficial for people with oily skin, blackheads, enlarged pores, dull skin, and acne on the face or body. It is also an excellent way to exfoliate and refresh your skin, providing an instant refreshed appearance and leaving skin feeling softer, smoother and firmer.
A layer of liquid carbon is applied to the skin, where it penetrates deep into the pores. Laser light is highly attracted to the carbon particles. When the laser is passed over the area, it destroys the carbon, taking dead skin cells, contaminants and oil with it. This treatment provides several benefits.
Carbon has the ability to absorb oil and contaminants from deep within the pores. When the laser is passed over the treatment area it targets and destroys the carbon particles, taking any absorbed material with it.
As the carbon is targeted by the laser, it blasts away dead skin cells, blackheads and effectively exfoliates the skin. The result is softer, radiant skin with reduced pore size and a more even skin tone.
Carbon peels also target the deep layers of the skin to stimulate collagen production, which in turn produces firmer, plumper skin, reduces fine lines and wrinkles, and leaves skin feeling tighter and glowing.
Acne and Oil Destroying:
The heat produced by carbon peels has 2 additional benefits. It reduces the P.Acnes bacteria responsible for acne, allowing for better management of pimples and outbreaks, and it also shrinks sebaceous glands (oil producing glands), resulting in less oil production, and therefore reducing congestion building up in the pores. Treatments can be performed on any part of the body, including the back and chest.
As with all skin treatments, carbon peels should be supplemented by a good skin-care routine, and daily use of a high-spectrum sunscreen. Noticeable results can be experienced after a single treatment, but for maximum long-term results we recommend regular treatments.
* Do not do other medical aesthetics treatments like laser exfoliating, glycolic peeling 1 week before Laser carbon treatment. No sun-tanning or self-tanners within one month
* Be cautious with sensitive skin before trying any kind of laser. Treatment results depends on laser energy, while sensitivity of skin determine laser energy
* Patients that prone to a sun allergy are not candidates for Laser carbon treatment as it may cause burns to skin
* A slight itching may occur 3 to 5 days after the treatment which is normal reaction, keep the area moist and keep the treated area out of the sun
* When temporary redness and swelling occur, it is advised to be cooled down and moisturizing immediately, specialists recommend to use cooling gel with ingredients of vitamin B5, aloe or Lavender, It can absorb heat and cool down the treatment area quickly, meanwhile, it can moisturizing , stimulate metabolism and prompt epidermal growth.
* Do not use any tartaric acid, alcohol containing skin care products within one week after laser treatment. Facial treatment, hot water and scrub cream is forbidden. Acidity Irritating product, spa and the black oven is also forbidden.
* Avoid thick make up after laser treatment.
* Any product with tartaric acid, salicylic acid, A acid, High concentration of vitamin C, alcohol are forbidden within one week.
* Avoid ultraviolet ray direct sunlight, recommend sun care product with SPF 30-50, better use the hat or UV protection umbrella.
1) What is it?
Laser is focused on skin that has been covered by a thin layer of carbon of micro to nano size. Skin pores are simultaneously minimized, the growth of connective tissue increases while the carbon particles exfoliate the skin and purge skin pores.
2) What results can I expect?
You shall be surprised by an instant brightening of your skin immediately after your 1st treatment. Your skin shall feel renewed, soft and smooth. There will be marked reduction of open pores, oil production and improvement of blemishes.
3) I do not have any problem with my skin, do I need this treatment?
Anyone can benefit from Carbon Peel Laser. It is especially good if you need a instant refreshed appearance for a party or a quick fix on some blemishes on the face. Moreover, it is important to understand that maintenance of healthy skin and youthfulness is a long term commitment and therefore a regular therapy is warranted.
4) How is Carbon Peel Laser performed?
After a thorough cleansing, a thin layer of carbon solution is applied on your face. When the laser beam hits on the carbon, you shall hear loud snapping sound as well as noise from the suctioning machine. You could request headphone with music on for your total comfort.
5) Are there any side effects?
Carbon Peel Laser is extremely safe with no major complications. You could resume your daily routine immediately after the treatment.